At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
5.IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other devices)
6.Mobile device ID
7.We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
8.Information provided by you when submitting a job application (this may include sensitive personal information e.g. ethnic origin).
We will use your personal information in the following ways. We only use your personal information for the purposes set out below if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Processing is time-limited. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
1. To provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter or guide, etc.
2. To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding us and our operating companies.
3. To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website. We use your personal information to help us to deliver the best online experience to you and other website users.
4. To process and consider your job application. We use your personal information to assess your job application and to keep you updated throughout the For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and similar technologies please see the “Cookies” page here.
5. We may use your data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized.
We may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates, and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
Our processing partners:
We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subjects of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US and other countries outside Europe.
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We believe it is impWe do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
● Necessary cookies. These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
● Functionality cookies. These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
● Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website.
● Advertising cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. Also, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.